Cordova Family Resource Center
Office Phone: 907-424-5674
24 Hour Helpline: 907-424-HELP(4357)
Toll Free 866-790-4357
How to Become a Volunteer
Becoming a CFRC volunteer is a great way to make a contribution to ending violence in our community.
Our volunteers help in many ways.
- Provide childcare for infant to 4 year old children
- Help clean and organize in CFRC's facility
- Help with administrative projects or special events as needed
- Provide professional civil legal assistance
- Volunteer with Girls on the Run or help with our other youth prevention programs.